(Version updated on March 29, 2019)
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
InMemori uses tracers ("Cookies") to provide its Users with the best navigation experience on the site. A cookie is a small computer file that is stored and read in a dedicated space of your device's hard drive (desktop, smartphone, tablet, etc.), while visiting a website, reading an e-mail or using a software or a mobile application. There are different types of cookies:
• Session Cookies: are temporarily stored and deleted as soon as you close your browser;
• Persistent Cookies: remain on your device until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using your browser's functionalities.
The purpose of these Cookies is generally to make browsing a site easier, faster and more personalized. They also seek to collect information about your use of the website. For example, we can know your operating system and browser, your internet provider, your domain name and your IP address as well as your navigation path on our website (URL pages visited, duration of your page visit, etc.) thanks to Cookies.
2. WHICH COOKIES DOES INMEMORI USE?
InMemori uses the following Cookies:
• Absolutely necessary Cookies: these Cookies enable the use of the Site's basic functionalities. They are generally installed in response to a User action dedicated to access services such as connecting to a secured space of the Website. These Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
• Preference Cookies : this type of Cookies intend to recognize Users who return on the Site in order to offer them personalized browsing (for example, by retaining the choice of langage of the Site). These Cookies collect anonymous information and cannot trace your navigation on other sites.
Blocking or deleting of preferences Cookies may reduce the optimization of website's functionalities but does not prevent the Site from functioning.
• Security Cookies : These Cookies are used to authenticate Users and prevent fraudulent use of login information. For example, they are used to prevent fraudulent use of a Tribute Space Administrator account.
With the help of these Cookies, InMemori can improve the functioning of the Site.
Applicable legislation on Cookies and tracers requires the User's consent before any storage of information on the User's equipment or access to information already stored; unless these actions are strictly necessary for the delivery of an information society service expressly requested by the User.
By continuing to browse the Site during their first connection, Users accept the deposit of Cookies on their terminal, for a maximum period of 13 months, according to the default settings. InMemori reminds its Users that they may at any time revoke their consent to the placement of Cookies and modify the settings of their Internet browser accordingly.
4. HOW DO YOU SET YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES?
In the case where you still wish to withdraw your consent to the placement of Cookies, you may set your web browser as follows:
• for Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• for Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
• for Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
The main help sites for setting up your smartphone are the following:
• iOS : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
• Android : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=1
• Blackberry : https://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
• Windows Phone : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
This Policy was last revised on the date indicated at the top of this page.
InMemori may modify it at any time, but we will ensure that you are informed of such changes.